About Jaya Grocer:
Jaya Grocer is an affiliate of Grab, Southeast Asia’s leading superapp. To bring the convenience of on-demand grocery delivery to more consumers in Malaysia, we are dedicated towards building a strong team that is aligned with our goals. At Jaya Grocer, team collaboration and dedication is what we require to deliver quality products and service to our consumers and customers.
Our goal is to become the leading online-to-offline (O2O) retailer, leveraging our omnichannel strength to provide our customers with a rewarding, fulfilling, and exciting experience. Our goal is for customers to say “I can get what I want whenever I need it”.We aim to achieve this through offering high-quality yet affordable goods, facilitating seamless cashless checkouts, loyalty membership via GrabRewards and introducing our private label with "Grab Signatures."
· Provide a diverse variety ofHigh QualityandFresh Produce
· Offer attractiveBest Value Pricing
· Ensure customers have theBest Shopping Experience
· To grow the business through successfulCollaborationandPartnerships
· Practice theValuesof Jaya Grocer every single day
· Customer Satisfaction
These Values form the foundation of our organization and should be lived by each of us, as they are a part of our DNA. So, if you fit the profile and able to contribute towards our goals, join us!
- Assist with daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing all Purchase Orders in a timely basis and following up on Purchase Orders delivery in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
- To monitor and evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
- Resolve invoicing issues with vendors for account payable procedure.
- Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery, cost effective and short lead time requirements.
- To oversees the tasks of receiving invoices from Account department and submit to
- Assistant Manager for entry and payment procedure
- Timely updates and submission of Procurement reports (Cost Trend of Items, Monthly Cost of suppliers and etc).
- To optimize usage of computer systems to obtain instant and accurate items and cost listings.
- Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments & received stocks.
- Maintaining and updating suppliers information such as company background , product ranges, etc.
- To perform any other tasks and assignments as directed by management from time to time.
You should have:
- Preferable Degree in Procurement/ Supply Chain/ Accountancy / Mathematics or equivalent certifications.
- Proficient in use of MS Office Applications (Words, Excel) and purchasing software
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers
- Good coordination and analytical skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision