Assist superior in
executing all sales, marketing and promotional activities to achieve sales goal
and profit of the department. Maintain outstanding store condition with fully
stocked and visual merchandizing standards as well as lead and train subordinates
productively in wine knowledge, sales and merchandising.
- Provide professional, personalized
service and recommendations based on customer’s preference to the customers.
- Establish and maintain long-term
- Maintain and operate wine sampling
& tasting during special in-store events.
- Achieve Wine & Spirits sales goals
established by the Wine & Spirits Category Manager.
- Effectively display products in a presentable,
cleanliness and professional way through in-store displays, signage, shelf
tags, POP cards and product information tag (if applicable).
- Stay informed about industry trends
and offer guidance & updated information to the teammates.
- Lead and train subordinates in wine
knowledge, sales and merchandising to ensure smooth operation in maximizing
sales and profit of the department.
- Product management including managing
inventory and storage, receiving, handling damages products and returns.
- Setup New Store/ Items and executing
promotion plan appointed by Category Manager.
- Assist superior in general operational
functions and ad-hoc assignments.
- Strong understanding of retail sales
and customer satisfaction oriented.
- Proven experience as supervisor or
- Knowledge of computers, eg: POS and
inventory software for report viewing
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia
and English. Mandarin speaking will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and
- The ability to work well with all
- Able to work independently with
- Leadership skills that include being a