To assist with the day to
day activities relating to the operation. Maintaining outstanding store
condition with fully fresh stocked and visual merchandizing standards. Ensuring
high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist superior in daily stock
ordering and ensure stock holding sufficient for customer need.
- Ensure FIFO practice without expired
products at selling floor and replenish the goods as when needed.
- Receive and inspect deliveries of meat
to ensure that they adhere to the highest quality standards and are not
- Maintain and clean the meat
preparation counter to reduce the risk of food contamination and adhere to food
- Ensure the machinery and equipment is
in good working conditions.
- Prepare price tags and POP cards
according to company standard with updated information.
- Maintain safety and hygiene standard
in handling machinery.
- Control the usage of packaging
materials and replenish the material as when needed.
- Assist superior in provide guidance to
- Assist in optimizing manpower based on
the sales rate and working schedule especially during festive season.
- Responsible to participate department
- Assist in checking monthly report and
justify the disposal rate.
- Grow sales via marketing and
- Perform any other duties in general
operation functions and ad-hoc assignments.
- Basic understanding of
retail sales and customer service practices
- Proven experience as
supervisor or relevant role
- Knowledge of computers, eg:
POS and inventory software for report viewing
- Required language(s): Bahasa
Malaysia and English. Mandarin speaking will be an advantage
- Able to safely perform great
- Knowledge in handling and
maintains the meat cutting machines.
- Good communication and
- Meticulous, proactive and
- The ability to work well
with all level