Organizing workflow and
ensuring staff understand their duties and delegated task. Monitoring staff
productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching. Ensure that
operations are carried out productively and profitability. Provide good customer
service with understand customers’ inquiries.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform daily routine check to ensure product
freshness and tidiness of the entire department according to company standard.
- Ensure bakery products is sufficient for
daily customer need and ready to bake the goods as when needed.
- Ensure the quality of products and
report the quality matters to relevant departments and superior.
- Perform daily check on price change
report to ensure every product with correct price and description.
- Ensure the correct information on POP
cards and display according to company standard and government requirements.
- Ensure FIFO (First In First Out) &
FEFO (First Expiry First Out) practice without expired products at selling
floor and replenish the goods as when needed.
- Ensure all staff personal grooming
(hygiene & appearance) and cleanliness of bakery section on daily basis to
reduce the risk of food contamination and adhere to food handling guidelines
- Maintain hygiene and cleanliness of
the storage area, selling floor and entire department as well as equipment (baking
utensils, tools and machinery) according to company SOP.
- Daily monitor and update the
temperature of the refrigerator and cold room and report to superior any
- Perform daily stock ordering based on
stock holding and movement and submit to Store Manager or appointed person for
- Responsible to enhance and improve
department sales with reduce the out of stock (OOS) situation and product
display (festive & promotion)
- Control the usage of packaging
materials and replenish the material as when needed.
- Ensure minimize and control product
disposal and reduce shrinkage percentage with limit set by management.
- Prepare and participate the department
stock take as per schedule.
- Optimize manpower working schedule
based on sales rate especially during peak season (public holiday and festive)
with approval from manager.
- Control department expenses (packing
material, manpower overhead & etc) in order to achieve cost effectiveness.
- Conduct briefing to update any
relevant information within the department
- Provide product knowledge training and
guidance to subordinates and follow up overall performance progress.
- Ensure all sales, marketing and promotional
activities are brief to subordinates and feedback relevant issues to superior.
- Perform any other duties in general
operation functions and ad-hoc assignments.