workflow and ensuring staff understand their duties and delegated task.
Monitoring staff productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching.
Ensure that operations are carried out productively and profitability. Ensuring
customer satisfaction by understanding customers’ inquiries and provide
appropriate recommendations to the customers through excellent sales service.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform daily routine check to ensure
tidiness of the entire department according to company standard.
- Liaise with supplier for any quality
and freshness issues and provide feedback to Store Manager.
- Perform daily check on price change
report to ensure every product with correct price and description.
- Ensure the correct information on POP
cards and display according to company standard and government requirement.
- Enforce FIFO (First In First Out) &
FEFO (First Expiry First Out) practice without expired products at selling
floor and replenish the fresh good as when needed.
- Enforce replenish and forwarding all
shelves on the selling floor fully fresh good stocked of products.
- Monitor the chiller and cold room
temperature and take necessary action for any malfunction without affecting
- Ensure hygiene and cleanliness of the
storage area, selling floor and entire department as well as equipment
(machines & utensils) according to company SOP.
- Perform quality check upon receiving
stock as per request.
- Propose an accurate stock ordering based
on stock holding and movement and seek approval from Store Manager or appointed
- Responsible to enhance and improve
department sales with reduce the out of stock (OOS) situation and product
display (festive & promotion).
- Analyse and identify the disposal rate
and follow up improvement plan to minimize the product disposal and reduce
shrinkage percentage with limit set by management.
- Control the usage of packaging
materials and replenish the material as when needed.
- Prepare and participate the department
stock take as per schedule.
- Review and identify any error in the stock
take report and provide feedback to Store Manager.
- Optimize manpower working schedule
based on sales rate especially during peak season (public holiday and festive)
with approval from manager.
- Control department expenses (packing
material, manpower overhead & etc) in order to achieve cost effectiveness.
- Conduct briefing to update any
relevant information within the department.
- Provide product knowledge training and
guidance to subordinates and follow up overall performance progress.
- Perform any other duties in general
operational functions and ad-hoc assignments.