workflow and ensuring staff understand their duties and delegated task.
Monitoring staff productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching.
Ensure that operations are carried out productively and profitability. Ensuring
customer satisfaction by understanding customers’ inquiries and provide
appropriate recommendations to the customers through excellent sales service.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform daily routine check to ensure
tidiness of the entire department according to company standard.
- Liaise with supplier for any quality
issues and provide feedback to Store Manager.
- Perform daily check on price change
report to ensure every product with correct price and description.
- Ensure the correct information on POP
cards and display according to company standard and government requirement.
- Enforce FIFO (First In First Out) &
FEFO (First Expiry First Out) practice without expired products at selling
floor and replenish the goods as when needed.
- Enforce replenish and forwarding all shelves
on the selling floor fully good stocked of products. (Priority to indent products)
- Monitor the refrigerator temperature and
take necessary action for any malfunction refrigerator without affecting daily
Chilled & Frozen/Dry Goods Department)
- Ensure hygiene and cleanliness of the
storage area, selling floor and entire department according to company SOP.
- Perform quality check upon receiving stock
as per request.
- Propose an accurate stock ordering based
on stock holding and movement and seek approval from Store Manager or appointed
- Responsible to enhance and improve
department sales with reduce the out of stock (OOS) situation and product
display (festive & promotion)
- Analyse and identify the disposal rate
and follow up improvement plan to minimize the product disposal and reduce
shrinkage percentage with limit set by management.
- Prepare and participate the department
stock take as per schedule.
- Review and identify any error in the
stock take report and provide feedback to Store Manager.
- Optimize manpower working schedule
based on sales rate especially during peak season (public holiday and festive) with
approval from manager.
- Control department expenses in order
to achieve cost effectiveness.
- Conduct briefing to update any
relevant information within the department.
- Provide product knowledge training and
guidance to subordinates.
- Perform any other duties in general
operational functions and ad-hoc assignments.