Protecting company’s property and staff by maintaining a
safe and secure environment. Observing for signs of crime or disorder and
investigate disturbances. Acting lawfully in direct defence of life or property.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Secures premises and personnel by
patrolling; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment,
and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting
irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures.
- Prepare report of irregularities, such
as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or
- Maintains environment by monitoring and
setting of premises and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization's stability and
reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensure uniform security carry out duties
as per company SOP (Passes tag, body searching & etc).
- Conduct briefing to uniform security
team with any update information.
- Perform any other duties in general
operational functions and ad-hoc assignments.