Check and receive
stock with suppliers with our purchase order. Responsible for unloading
packages and checking their contents to ensure items match with the purchase orders number. Facilitate
the return of damaged products to suppliers, and work with all departments to
update details. Assist head of receiving and report to head of receiving on
activities and issue by time to time.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive quantity stock according purchase order number with
- Check and receive stock according to our
purchase order, supplier invoice and IBT (Inter-branch transfer).
- Inspect correct contents to ensure they are undamaged and
expired date of products
- Handling damaged and spoiled products according to receiving
SOP and assist in controlling the level of damaged goods
- Ensuring compliance with health department, weights and
measure requirements, liquor, tobacco laws and relevant stickers such as custom
sticker, ingredient sticker, imported by supplier’s sticker, MC logo, and
- Ensure accurate data key in into system
accordingly and sign goods receive notes
- Ensure all process of receiving are
accurate and maintaining as per company SOP.
- Maintain hygiene and cleanliness of the
storage area and entire department as well as equipment according to company
- Perform any other duties in general
operational functions and ad-hoc assignments.