oversee for overall store operations and understand all department staff
functions. Develops major goals to support broad functional objectives.
Comprehensive knowledge of the overall departmental function.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in monitor all department and
store condition are ready for business at all time.
- Monitor all company rules &
regulations and SOP practice accordingly.
- Assist superior in follow up government
relevant matters as when needed.
- Assist superior in daily administration
tasks such as staff attendance, MC claim, leave application, working schedule
- Assist prepare reports (hostel listing,
housekeeping & security monthly attendance & etc.) and keep posted to
Store Manager as when needed.
- Coordinate and communicate with HQ backend
support department (IT, HR, Non-Trade, A&P, Maintenance, Customer Service)
to ensure daily, weekly & monthly routine duties complete as per schedule.
- Assist Store Manager to prepare half yearly
stock take with make sure outlet planogram is updated and ensure outlet stock
take accomplish as planning.
- Assist to handle customer inquiries or
complaints in a polite manner.
- Assist and support all sales, marketing
and promotional activities and feedback relevant issues to Store Manager.
- Multitasking in assist to resolve and
support all departments as when needed.
- Perform any other duties in general
operational functions and ad-hoc assignments.